- Reports vehicle’s real-time location, trip information and past location data
- Collects information such as the vehicle’s battery voltage, ignition status, engine data, DTC codes, seatbelt status, etc.
- Reports on driver behavior like speeding, long idling, hard braking, hard cornering and rapid acceleration
- Tracks the location and availability status of employees.
- Enables managers and dispatchers to send tasks and activities to mobile workers.
- Displays activities and filters requests by status.
- Increases transparency of company car usage and cuts fleet costs
- View where vehicles are located at any given time and how many cars are available for booking.
- System selects the most suitable vehicle based on user need; doesn’t allow for manual picking of cars.
- Automatic tracking of mileage, reducing driver intervention
- GPS device plugs directly into car’s OBD connector
- Automated workflows for ease of use