Replacement Car – how to get it?
If you’re involved in an accident and your car has to go in for repairs, you probably won’t want to be forking out for taxis or relying on public transport while your motor is off the road. Contact Sit&Go and we will help You to get a solution!
We are an experienced company operating in the largest cities of the Baltic States and providing a replacement car while your personal car is being repaired. Sit & Go is one of the most reliable partners in cooperation with the largest insurance companies such as Gjensidige, BTA, Compensa, IF insurance, Ergo and others.
What do you need to do in case your car breaks down and you need a replacement?
- To contact the motor third party liability insurance company of offender;
- To get the information about the repair duration;
- To receive a confirmation from insurance company of compensated price and period of replacement car;
- Contact Sit & Go for a car reservation (you will need to provide the following information):
- Customer Name Surname
- Telephone number
- Insurance case number
- Lease term of replacement car
- Personal car model
- Place of collection and return
- At the time of picking up the car, ask for an invoice for the paid car rental.
- Submit an invoice to the insurance company that will reimburse the agreed rental costs.
- The replacement car is provided according to the class (size) of the insured car, but not higher than the middle class (eg VW Golf, VW Jetta, Toyota Corolla, etc.). It will not necessarily come with the same equipment (e.g., navigation, gearbox, audio equipment, etc.) as the insured car.
- The rental price can be from 10 to 26 EUR / day depending on the car class and rental period.
- Repairs are recommended by the offender’s insurance company at the service center, they are listed on the company’s website.
- It is recommended to receive a service confirmation letter about the duration of the repair work (when the car was delivered, how long this work lasted, when the car was repaired).
- If the insurance company does not agree to cover the costs of renting a replacement car, contact the Bank of Lithuania and appeal against the decision made by the insurance company.
- If the injured vehicle is valuated as unserviceable during the event (when the car is repaired in excess of 75% of the value of the car), a replacement car can be claimed until the insurance benefit is calculated.
- It is mandatory to inform the insurance company and Sit & Go in advance about the prolonged duration of car repairs and other changes.
For additional information call +37060023699 or e-mail. email firstname.lastname@example.org